I've looked forward to this event for weeks now. Ever since physically last attending the REBarCamp Boston (visit site for upcoming live events) I've wanted to attend another.
I drove 2 hours to Boston, took a 30 minute train ride, walked 30 minutes toward an old building, go stuck in an old freight elevator with REBarCamp attendees and presenters, watched and participated in live streaming videos and tweets going in and out from the stuck elevator as we waited for our rescue, and had a great day!
I'm looking for an equivalent virtual experience today. I may not get stuck in a virtual elevator but I may find myself getting stuck in a virtual world of technoproblems. Hopefully not.
If any of you will be attending, here's the schedule I hope to make throughout the day (maybe I'll meet you there!)
- Media Marketing
- Next Generation Brokeratge
- Social Media Beyond Manstream: Augmented Reality and More
- The Lost Art of Listening
- Leverage the Power of Social Media in Real Estate
- 10 Ways to Lift, Tuck and Firm up your contact follow up so your front end takes care of itself (sounds intriguing)
I'm looking forward to gaining new insights about the future of the real estate industry from a social media perspective!