1. CMA services: There are 2 options available to my clients wishing to have a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) done.
-The first is a general assessment of a home to determine it's current market value. I help potential sellers prepare their home for the market as well as offer staging advice and tips on home improvement projects that would pay off when they're ready to sell. Additionally, I get the potential sellers prepared for purchase so that they are well in control of their finances and have a plan for moving out. This option is best used when a seller is making plans for a future move.
-The second is a more formal report provided to the client which may be used to settle disputes in a divorce, for a tax abatement, during a probate settlement or for other instances when the plan is not to list with me but to obtain a value. There is a minimal fee required and the clients obtain valuable information customized for their needs.
2. Buyer and Seller Representation: Most of my work is in the representation services I offer to buyer and seller clients. I strive to be a responsive, supportive and professional agent who looks after my clients' best interests. Offering honesty and responsive communication is key to succeeding in this market.
3. Referral Services: I can locate a suitable agent to refer my customer to. I handle incoming and outgoing referrals throughout the country. This is particularly helpful to out of state buyers and sellers who need more a specialized agent in their area and don't know where to begin.
5. Short sale services: I specialize in handling short sale transactions and have successfully closed the vast majority of those I have listed. I carefully prepare a listing and seller for the difficult short sale transaction as well as counsel both buyer and seller during the transaction. In most cases, the length of time involved in closing a short sale transaction is the most difficult part for all parties involved. I help coach my clients through difficult times so they know they can make it, keeping their goals in sight is so important here.
6. First time buyer seminars: My participation as a presenter in first time buyers seminars is affiliated with the Cheshire Housing Trust program in Keene. Training first time buyers is one of my favorite things to do, especially when I get to work with them afterwards as their agent. A buyer who has been through my training is a well versed, well prepared buyer and this makes their transaction less stressful on them. I have a network of lenders who cater to first time buyers and to those buyers with lower incomes, making home ownership affordable.